1 Monster Zipline, Stellar Views, All in 1.5 hours.
The Sasquatch is the longest zipline in Whistler, All of Canada, and the USA. It is something that you have to go and experience it during the summer.
What more can I say? This is the ultimate zipline experience. The zipline spans a mind-blowing distance of upward of 2 Kms, you will experience spectacular views and 7,000 feet of pure exhilaration.
Now let’s cut to the chase. You want to say “I’ve done The Sasquatch!” A zipline adventure you simply won’t forget.
If you’re looking to combine The Sasquatch with any of the other tour products. That can be done at saving by purchasing the combo option. This allows you to experience additional zip lines and the flexibility to do each tour at the time of your choosing.
At Ziptrek Eco Tours there are 5 other tours hat you are able to do. each taking there own amount of time to accomplish.
- Eagle Tour: 5 Ziplines – 4 Treetop bridges – 2.5 – 3 Hours.
- Winter Apres Tour: 4 Ziplines – 4 Treetop bridges – 2 Hours.
- Bear Tour: 5 Ziplines – 4 Treetop bridges – 2.5 – 3 Hours.
- Mammoth Tour: 10 Ziplines – 8 Treetop bridges – 4.5 Hours.
- Treetrek Tour: – 9 Treetop bridges – 1.5 – 2 Hours.